Monday, March 4, 2013

Menu Plan March 3-9


 Photobucket


We are so blessed to have a busy few weeks of having friends in town. Last night some friends we've had for about 6 years drove into town. After Awanas we were able to sit down to a big plate of spaghetti and meatballs. We have a yummy week planned around here.

Sunday- Special Meatballs and Spaghetti

Monday- Cashew Chicken with rice and stir fry veggies

Tuesday- Grilled Pork Chops, roasted potatoes and carrots and corn on the cob

Wednesday- Drumsticks with wild rice and sauteed green beans

Thursday- Tamale Pie with fruit salad

Friday- Order In

Saturday- Bulgolgi and Rice with veggies

Go visit Org Junkie for more menu!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Janelle, and I found your blog while searching for military spouse blogs. I am marrying my Airman next year, and I'm really glad I found your blog! I can't wait to read more! Consider me your newest follower! :)

    Janelle ( http://janelle-and-dan.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete